Representing the united effort of regional industry and government leaders, the Santa Clarita Valley Economic Development Corporation (SCVEDC) works to provide an integrated approach to attracting, retaining and expanding a diversity of business and industry in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Our overarching goals are to support the creation of high-paying jobs for our trained workforce, stimulate economic activity that grows the regional tax base and strategically position the Santa Clarita Valley and its businesses to better compete in the global economy. To accomplish these goals, the SCVEDC delivers the following services:
- Actively pursue business attraction and expansion opportunities within targeted industries
- Facilitate access to and assist businesses with, utilizing available incentive and training programs
- Develop partnerships with public and private sector resources to aid business retention efforts
- Market the region as a prime location for expanding/relocating a business
- Provide accurate economic information to business decision-makers and site selectors
- Foster positive relationships with city, county, state and federal agencies and officials essential to the economic development process
26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd.
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Organizations added to directory can be found by others working in similar regions or clusters. Once an organization is registered, authorized users can update and add information about their organization.
If you wish to change an Organization page, please contact the site administrators to be authorized.