The TCI Network invites you to its 2014 Global Conference that will take place in Monterrey, Mexico, on November 10-13, 2014. Under the theme of "creating shared value through clusters for a sustainable future," the conference will address the question of how clusters contribute to creating shared value among organizations and in regions/communities. It provides a unique opportunity for cluster practitioners, policy-makers, business executives and academics to advance the understanding of shared value creation and to work towards practical solutions.
There is an early bird fee in place until August 31, 2014. Register now to:
- Immerse yourself in the topic of shared value in clusters
- Participate in a cluster tour
- Be inspired by keynotes from multinationals, SMEs, entrepreneurs and other organizations
- Get engaged in and learn from in-depth discussion on key topics related to shared value during breakout sessions
- Exchange experiences and insights with your peers from over 50 different countries
- Meet and network with new and experienced cluster practitioners during social events
Interested in giving a presentation during one of the conference's breakout sessions? Organizers welcome proposals from either a practitioner or an academic perspective. Please study the different conference tracks and requirements and send your proposal in here.
- Deadline for submission of proposals: May 31
- Announcement of speakers: July 16
- Deadline for early-bird registration (payment included): August 31