The Mission of the Southeast Area is to support and direct quality research programs that solve the problems of our customers and stakeholders in the most efficient and effective way possible. We do this by:
- Providing quality and safe research facilities
- Recruiting and employing the best scientific talent and support positions
- Embracing a culture of diversity and inclusiveness
- Monitoring the progress of funded research projects and making adjustments as needed to ensure successful outcomes
- Transferring research outcomes to end users utilizing a variety of methods to ensure research accomplishments are shared and available to the public.
No contact information available.
141 Experiment Station Road
Stoneville, MS 38776
Organizations added to directory can be found by others working in similar regions or clusters. Once an organization is registered, authorized users can update and add information about their organization.
If you wish to change an Organization page, please contact the site administrators to be authorized.