The Tier Energy Network Inc. (TEN) is a non-funded volunteer New York State not for profit Federal 501 c.3 organization and was founded through the efforts of local business leaders in 2014 and currently has over 125 members and participants attending bi-monthly meetings. The intent of TEN is to develop and promote the Southern Tier of NY for clean energy business growth, creation of clean energy jobs, energy conservation and efficiency adaptation, development and adoption of renewable energy and energy storage technology and services, and fostering a venture capital friendly environment for energy innovators.
To encourage and accelerate business development with a focus on the energy sector in response and to support the NYS Clean Energy Standard and the Reforming the Energy Vision programs. TEN is comprised of a network of industry, government, community, and higher education leaders with expertise and interest in energy conservation, emerging energy technologies, renewable generation, sustainability, finance, venture capital, workforce development, innovation, building construction and marketing to:
• Focus and facilitate business growth of the energy sector and promote smart energy technology and services in the Southern Tier.
• Accelerate the Southern Tier energy industry cluster and growth of 76West companies.
• Improve the energy cost profile and sustainability of the Southern Tier.
• Promote workforce development and jobs in the Southern Tier.
• Make smart energy technology a core strength as measured by jobs created; research and development; venture capital per capita; greenhouse gas abatement; public health; smart energy business growth and industry reputation.
1701 North Street, 1st Fl., Bldg.40
Endicott, NY 13760
Organizations added to directory can be found by others working in similar regions or clusters. Once an organization is registered, authorized users can update and add information about their organization.
If you wish to change an Organization page, please contact the site administrators to be authorized.