Add your Organization
How to Add an Organization
- Register for free on the website and sign in.
- Determine if your organization is already listed on the site. The easiest way is to search for the name in the search bar at the top right of the page.
- If your organization is listed, contact us at email@example.com so that we can authorize you to edit your organization's page.
- If your organization is not listed, click the “Contribute” button on the middle right of the page, followed by “Add Organization.”
- Fill out the form for your organization. Feel free to check back and edit it so that the information stays up-to-date and accurate.
Our registry maps cluster initiatives
A cluster initiative is an organized effort by a group of companies, public sector entities, and other related institutions with the objective to improve the competitiveness of a specific regional cluster.
and institutions for collaboration across North America